Latest job openings at Days Hotel Philippines, Inc. Interested parties may apply using the form below or contact us at 8994708-09 or use our online contact form here.
URGENT HIRING of the following post:
He will lead the team of maintenance and electricians to provide safe, efficient, reliable equipment and appliances used in the hotel ; manages repair and installation work and ensures timely preventive maintenance for all equipment in a competent manner
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering .
- At least 3 year(s) of work experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tagaytay .
RESIDENT MANAGER / DUTY MANAGER
Managing the hotel operations to achieve planned goals for the property. Manages staff, monitor hotel events and functions. Responsible for hotel’s marketing plan. Create new programs in response to market conditions and revenue opportunities. Respond quickly to complaints or emergencies and take corrective actions.
- With over 3 yrs hotel work experience as senior manager
- Diploma/Degree in the related fields
- Excellent communication, training and computer skills
- Creative, self-motivated and able to lead a team
- Strong in building relationships and able to communicate at all levels
- Applicants must be willing to accept provincial assignment
The Account Executive serves as the primary business contact of clients and is responsible for expanding account portfolio. He/She should build relationship with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- College graduate
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Motivated, goal oriented, attentive to details
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tagaytay
- Preferably with experience in sales and marketing